Saturday, March 26, 2011

{Saturday Shopping Spree} Making Music

I am a firm believer that music is the best getaway
{well, next to a trip to the islands}
but, music is MUCH cheaper!

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to see a few members of my favorite band play in a small club in Vermont...

It was a wonderful experience & I haven't stopped thinking about it since!
So, for today's Saturday Shopping Spree my mind is on the sounds of music!!
Enjoy!


Sorry about the overabundance of Dave Matthews Band related items...
...I just couldn't Help Myself (<---every pun intended).  haha
I just love it all!
So unique and fun!
Be sure to go check out the shops on Etsy!!

What's your favorite piece?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my *Gone to Carolina* TTV print! What a great selection. I'm fond of DMB too!
    Thanks again & Toodles~
    LJR

    ReplyDelete