Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{something new} grandma's necklace

I have had this item sitting in the "to post" folder for quite some time.
I need to get better at posting existing items before making new ones,
but sometimes my creative mind gets the best of me & I get so excited to make something new
that I forget to post existing items to the store.

When one of our followers reached out to me a few months ago to make her a necklace,
I was THRILLED!  I LOVE when you guys ask me to make a custom item!  You're all so creative!
Her husband bought her a similar necklace for Christmas & she wanted something similar for "Nanny."
This was the final result:



Of course, everyone is going to need a different number of pendants, so we narrowed it down that the item listed is for a large round pendant, a small round pendant, and a rectangle pendant for $40.
If you need additional pendants on your custom necklace, just convo me.
{price subject to change}

I'm often asked if we can create something that will fit all of grandma's little ones on it & I think this is a wonderful piece for that!

Do you have an idea for a piece of jewelry?
Send an email to: aswedanceaway@gmail.com
I would love to work with you to make a one of a kind item!

No comments:

Post a Comment