Thursday, July 14, 2011

**update**


I have made it out west!

After a trip across country with a few days rest outside of Chicago, we're almost to our final destination.

Unfortunately, it is still going to be a few months before we find a place in CA & get our belongings shipped across the country, so we're not quite to the point of opening the store back up.  I have been resting at my in-laws in Arizona until all is finalized in CA & enjoying every moment.
I have had quite a few requests for items since going on "vacation," & I wish I could fill them all today!
Thank you to everyone for your patience & know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth yet!  I'm looking forward to opening the shop back up!  It can't happen soon enough!  Please follow us at {Keeping Up With the DeRoo's} for our most current status along this crazy journey. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment