Saturday, January 1, 2011

a new year & new jewelry

Happy New Year!!!
I hope you all had a happy and healthy holiday season.
My hubby & I have returned  from our short vacation with family in Arizona.  We were greeted by lots of snow upon our return.
You can read about our trip on my personal blog by clicking here.

I had been promising new pieces since the beginning of December & I have finally found some time to put one of them in the store.  The rest will follow very soon, so stay tuned!

.
This adorable piece was designed for a little girl & was stamped using our new whimsy font.
The bracelet is silver plated with a sterling silver, hand stamped plate attached.  The copper & sterling silver flower is tightly secured to the piece.  The bracelet can be made to fit almost any wrist.


It makes a great gift for any little girl!
Don't forget Valentine's Day is right around the corner!
What little girl wouldn't love this with a pretty flower?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment